Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July' 08

Hey peeps !
Its been a long time i post yea ?
Anyway , many things happen recently .


1st ,
Dear , TakeCare inside .. I'll wait for you (: Our promise yea ?
Miss her so much laaaas ! Weird feeling without her beside me .

2nd ,
Nic , TakeCare inside too .. We miss your Lanjiao wei ok !
Don't worry , We try sneak in & look for you .
I'll bring cigg thats look very old , your favorite right ? Laughs !

3rd ,
JianFu , Erm.. Same words for you , Come out must call me up hor ,
Hope you don't do stupid things again (: .




4th

Adrain , Recover soon from H1N1 . Miss your botak ! Recover liao must jio me out and drink hor . Don't bomba me again !



Currently listening to Love Love Love -By : Jolin Tsai .
Bored ):

Maybe going lan later .
Posting tomorrow bahs ((:
Nights Everyone . Sweet dream (: