Saturday, July 18, 2009

July' 17

Good morning guys !
Woke up at 4am , opps , i'm meeting Diva at lan but i over slept . Paiseh uhs !
Went down to meet Weihong in the morning . I was so ...... Just wake up and my hair so messy ! but Weihong say is nice cause like malaysia people with gothic hair , LAUGHS ! Thanks for the sweet talk !
Helped him bought cig then went home bath and change , went to Kiyoko's house and wait for Damien .
Slacked at 170 , saw GuoZheng and Guozheng's girlfriend walking home .

BORED BORED BORED !
Walked to 259 and have our lunch , erm .. i mean Damien lunch cause his the only one eating . LOLOLOL !
After that Junhong "good" idea , walk to forest . WTH .
Walk lor , nothing to do anyway .
At there take photos and chit-chat awhile then i need to go Sintua le , so the rest went home .



At Sintua , i'm feeling so tired . So went home early to sleep , sorry guys .

I can't feel the friendship from them . It's like ....... i'm extra ?
Never mind , maybe they are taking exam soon , so they don't want to mix around with friends like me , can't help in their exam . Good luck for their exam ! Hope to go back to the pass , when they treat me as ONE .
I'm posting this not Sympathy anythings . Don't think much yea ? ;D
Just hope that they still treat me as Friends/brothers . That's all (:


Dear ! i'm missing you to the core ! Faster come out 好吗 ?
Miss those time we are together . (:
Ya ! i'm smiling but inside me , i'm dying .