Thursday, July 16, 2009

July' 16

Good morning !
Woke up at 4am plus , WTF? so early laaaas . Used comp , go prepare then meet Weihong at 6am and had my breakfast at 103 coffee shop .
I feeling weak after my breakfast , so went home and rest while Weihong go knock Kiyoko's door .
Kiyoko woke up le , so i walked over to her place and find them .
Hmmms.. Baoming called me , ask me out . So i meet him at Kiyoko's house .
He suggest to go lan play dotA , okay lor , anyway long time never play le .
Finally Damien wake up le , went to his block and wait for him .
Go have our lunch and went back Kiyoko's house .
At her house until ~ 5pm . Omg laaas ! Don't know why so weak and tired , decided to go home sleep !

Nites everybody !




Baby , i wanna dream of you ! Love Love Love !


Take my heart back , leave your pictures on the floor , Steal back my memories .
I can't take it anymore , i've cried my eyes out .
And now i face the years , the way you love me vanished all the tears .